About this site:
- This site is not affiliated with any organisation or company.
- We hand pick stories from the local news we find interesting, crime, events and other random shit.
- Images are sometimes related to the story, sometimes not, it is always obvious.
- All stories link to the relevant source.
- We will sell this domain for the right price.
Viva Bas Vegas!
(Locals refer to the whole of Basildon as Bas Vegas too)
Moon on the Square Review:— jbickers, http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/comments.shtml/10056/
Thoroughly disgusting pub full of the art ectypal “Essex” types we were always told about into in Guildford. Market Traders were filthy in both their attire and mouths. An absolute place you should never, ever go to. My girlfriend got a mouthful of abuse when she visited the ladies.
FILTH & SCUM of the earth are the only non entities that frequent this DISGUSTING Inn.
Not ever going to visit my Gran again!
Basildon was designated as a new town after World War II in 1948 to accommodate the London population overspill and has gone from strength to strength ever since.
In September 2010, the Queen gave Basildon borough status and a mayor!